Followers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Seldon Hunt shirts

Finally after so many requests for an original shirt of my design that has nothing to do with any doomy or metally bands, it is has happened, so here you go. It is being produced by the merch people at The End records here in Brooklyn. It is printed with discharge inks on black 100% cotton shirts. Im pretty excited about this and I have to say they look pretty cool. The drawing was actually originally supposed to be part of a special promotion for Stephen O'Malleys old project Burning Witch, but this never ended up happening so I decided it wold be perfect after The End offered me my own line of apparel. There will be more shirts and other assorted things available thrugh my store at The End, so keep an eye out here for future postings. Click on the bog/link above to go to the store.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I got the first chance to comment.. sweet.
Its really great this design.. i like the frame a lot.
Nice one man!

WEARETHEROBOTS.com said...

Hey! I was wondering what happened to this drawing - glad to see it is going to use.

Sweat Lung said...

sexual

cadaveres de niƱos said...

nice one!